❁Recover beautiful child, everything will be okay❁
What’s wrong with this picture? Does anyone know?
I’ll tell you what’s wrong here:
1. Beauty is everywhere here all I see is a bunch on words like charming or eye appealing, but never is the word “everywhere” anywhere in this definition.
2. The antonym is “Ugliness”, I can tell you, every single breath in every single day which is in every single week in every single month, in every single year and in every single year I’ve lived I have never seen Ugliness. It simply doesn’t exist. It is almost the criminal that is completely in our head. Everyone is afraid of finding ugliness in them or being ugly or experiencing something “truly ugly”, but it doesn’t exist. We are paranoid. I see beauty in everything, it’s always there, but ugliness is not. We are constantly searching for a quality that doesn’t exist, we think we see it because our vision is clouded with crazy ideas and beliefs when really it’s beauty at it’s best form, the kind that is hard to see, but is amazing when found. Ugliness is a word, but thin air, not a real existing thing.
3. Beauty is what we make of it. We created it, so we control what it is. Beauty can not be decided by just one person who sits at a desk typing up words all day, no, it is decided by all of us. We can do what we please with beauty because we know that it is there. We can toss it around and spread the joy of this genuine idea. We can be careless with it, so we must be careful.
4. Beauty itself the word is thin air, we call it beauty because we have no better word for it. It cannot be described, it’s too pure for that.
5. Beauty is an endless concept it goes on forever and ever, it isn’t just a one two three kind of bullet point list.
6. Under # 3 , it says “ADVANTAGE” in big all caps letters. Beauty is not an advantage. Everyone has an equal amount of beauty, we just don’t think enough to sense the whole thing. It’s too fine for our brains to wrap around and to try and detect, until we let go and let pure happiness take over.
7. The definition says “Noun” at the top, beauty isn’t a noun, the word itself is but not the really idea. Beauty is a belief it is an everyday greeting from anyone you meet and anything you do. Anyone you approach anyone you smile at or just walk by, there is a beauty in its simplest form, the beauty in preforming an everyday activity by a truly beautiful person. Beauty is everywhere and everything. Beauty is all.
8. Under #2 it says beauty queen. You don’t have to be a beauty queen to be beautiful, you just have to be you. You can do the simple action of breathing to be beautiful. The human is a truly beautiful creature. The human was brought up by pure beauty, happiness, hope, uncontrollable laughter, the simplest form of simple, and a bit of the “bad stuff” too. It has struggle (to test our strength mentally and physically), sadness (to let out all the hatred that is forming), clouded vision (sometimes we can’t see the right path, and that’s okay, it makes us who we are.), stupidity (I have a lot of that, it really is a truly amazing quality, the idea that someone is stupid but extremely smart.), and so much more. There is no evil or bad, just good that looks like it’s bad.
9. There is only one kind of beauty, it says there were three found. We have only found one beauty the beautiful beauty. It is has different forms: beauty in the form of a human, object, idea, place, and so much more. There is one beauty but it is simple and complicated, hiding away, and very visible sometimes. Beauty has been found, and thank goodness it has been found, we would be lost and wandering if it wasn’t.
10. The biggest mistake in this definition was that it never said anything about you. You are the most beautiful thing every, whoever is reading it is. You are the opposite ugly, as some people would say. Why doesn’t it say: You are very beautiful, that will never change, no matter where you go or what you do. It should say that, it’s true. You aren’t fat, or ugly, or a monster, or terrible, or not loved, or a mistake, you are perfect (perfection is an opinion in my book everyone is perfect, especially you, haters opinions don’t count they are misunderstood). If you learn nothing but this today that will be okay, as long as you know you are beautiful. You are beautiful, always remember that.